Cross-country boot in AEROX micro-perforated neoprene , coupled with channeled 3D Mesh fabric, which guarantees double ventilation.
- Double ventilation : the heat released by the horse's leg passes through the layer of micro-perforated neoprene and is distributed in the channeled 3D Mesh fabric. Fresh air enters through the air intake, sets in motion the heat collected in the channeled fabric, directing it towards the outside
- AEROX micro-perforated Neoprene : guarantees perfect limb transpiration, reducing saturation and overheating of the tendon system
- Waterproof : does not absorb or soak in water, remaining dry despite the weather and terrain conditions
- Low weight : extremely robust but light boot, guarantees freedom of movement and flexibility
- Shock absorber function : reduces the transmission of shocks and impacts thanks to the presence of highly protective polyurethane foam pads
- Slip material